MAKE AN IMPACT ON INNOVATION
Lets collect, analyze and evaluate technology information, R&D and policy trends in key priority areas from relevant actors of Nepal and other foreign countries.
Dr. Amol Dahal
Technology Database and Networking
Budget: 60070 USD
Nepal Technology Innovation Centre’s vision is to be a technology innovation platform of Nepal by 2035. In order to realize this vision, it is important to create a technology database and establish global cooperative systems. One of the main goals of NTIC is to collect, analyze and evaluate technology information, R&D and policy trends in key priority areas from relevant actors of Nepal and other foreign countries.
The major objectives of the program are following:
- Build a database and generate statistics based on the collected information
- Develop trend reports incorporating the outcomes of the data analysis techniques and publish/disseminate the reports to innovation actors in Nepal
- Seminar, symposiums, forums, and other networking events to create synergies through academic exchanges and policy discussions in priority areas
- Publications through research journals
- Analyze relevant information to propose policy ideas to the Nepali government
- Field based and online surveys for data collection about technology innovation, industry (R& BD need), and policy
- Establishment of Database portal
- National level meetings for network establishment
- Publication of Reports and Research paper for dissemination of information